Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2 Today - WCMD

I really have been enjoying my ventures into card making and in this last week November has suddenly become very booked. So I'm getting prepared early.


This card will be going to a two year old boy (hopefully that doesn't surprise you).


The design came from Wendi's sketch for the WCMD blog hop at My Scraps & More


The lumpy boarder (the official name is escaping me atm) was created by punching small circles from 3 Bella Blvd papers, sticking them in a row then placing the car strip over one half of them.


The stars and letters were also punched from the same papers. While the cupcake was fussy cut then backed on white and  the 2 candle was cut free hand.


Hopefully the boy will like his card, ha, ok, hopefully his parents will! Lets face it, he just wants the prezzie!
XoXoX Nicole

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the #2 candle! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of your best Nic. You have matched the colours to perfection. I really like the background blue paper. Did you draw the white square on freehand? Backing the cupcake with white really makes it stand out. I love the car strip. Great joub. XXX

    ReplyDelete