Friday, September 14, 2012

Cheeky (Monkey)

Hello everyone, how are we all today?
I have here a layout to share with you featuring, surprise surprise, Chloe!
She is 3 months old here being cute and cheeky (like always!!)

Cheeky (Monkey)

The layout is fairly simple, purple-ish dotted cardstock, some gesso, a few Bella Blvd scraps (the monkey paper, 'i love you' scalloped and heart tab stickers), purple twine, and scraps of pink and blue.

The page was inspired by the wonderful sketch at Scrapville. Which looked like this:


I have used two buttons from my new favourite embellishment store, Purple Pumpkin.


A new release pastel purple heart


And a blue monkey button which I have actually placed to be part of the title.


The hardest part of this layout was writing cuddles backwards... I hand made the Polaroid frames by sketching the design on the back of slightly grey cardstock in pencil then cutting them out and sticking the photo in the gap.
I'm happy with this page, what do you think?


3 comments:

  1. I love this photo of you and Chloe, it is one of my favourites. It must have taken you ages to make those frames, they look fantastic, I thought they were professionally done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those frames are absolutely awesome and very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you hand-cut those polaroid frames yourself. It's no neat and perfect! They look just like the ones I've cut with my Silhouette. What a great page.
    And thanks for you comment on my blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete