Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sky is the Limit

I finally bring you a more recent page today (about time hey).
On the weekend I set myself a challenge; to create an entire layout using only Kaisercraft products. I ended up finding this really easy, as I was limited to what I could use alot of decision making was taken away and being an indecisive person, this helped.

Sky is the Limit
especially in daddys arms

So of the whole page only the letters for Sky are not Kaiser. I used a bit of this and a bit of that including stamps, rub-ons, tiny alphas, sticker sheet, 12" page and 6" paper pads.



Not only is it all Kaisercraft but it also uses cheap tip #2 smaller paper pads. The green along the bottom is two pieces joined together, the clouds are stamped and cut from one and if you take the photo away it actually looks like this;

Could you tell from the first photo?
(I tried to edit out my cutting mat that you can see through the middle, thats why it looks a bit funny)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nic., her hair colour looks red in these photos. Has it changed or is it the print? Great photos by the way. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look reddish sometimes, but this is the print. My new laptop and old printer aren't communicating very well, frustrating as!

    ReplyDelete