Sunday, May 20, 2012

Smile 2 Cry

From the first ever layout straight to the most recent.
I just finished this tonight, inspiration came from the creative scrappers sketch #208

I had these photos printed and title planned for a long time but it took until I saw this sketch to decide what to do with them. (Sorry the photos aren't great, had to take them on my phone)

Smile 2 Cry
in the blink of an eye


The lettering is up on foam adhesive, a couple of letters weren't in colours I approved of, so I traced and cut them out of spare paper and the ribbon thread brads have there appropriate colour in the middle. 
I made the banners just from a tooth pick and printed text, I tried to much the colours with a embellishment at the bottom which says 'so sad... but so cute'



They really can go from being so happy to so cranky soo quickly!
Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Looks great Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear more. Add more page please! She is so cute nicicole! And i will eventually send you those pictures. Anna

    ReplyDelete