Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Instant Happiness

Hello everyone.
After the worst week of my life, my bubba is finally on the mend and back to her cheeky self.
On the weekend Brenden and I took in turns having a bit of personal time out and predictably I made a scrapbook page during mine.

 Instant Happiness

This page was inspired by a kaisercraft Saturday sketch.

August #1

And made entirely from kaisercraft products:
Chanteuse Collection - Vivo
Lil' Primrose Collection - Frock
Lil' Primrose Collection - High Tea
Flourish Pack - Flourish Hearts
Flourish Pack - Nappy Pins
Miss Match - Bingo Cards
Mini Alpha Stickers - White & Choc
Alpha Chipboard #3





3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear our little cherub is on the mend. This layout looks great Nicole. Love the cut out flowers. Did you cut those out yourself or did they come like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fussy cut them out. They were part of a 12" sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are putting in some photos with oyu in them nicicole! I am glad little Chloe is getting better! xox anna

    ReplyDelete