Tuesday, October 2, 2012

You {Heart} Chocolate

My first ever double page!
I was snap happy on Chloes first Easter this year hence decided just one 12' page was not going to be big enough and challenged myself to a double page layout.


And omg! For the first time in like ever, this is not made from a sketch. Completely me.
However it is still entered somewhere... lol
Scrapburst #4 - Word Play - Heart. Include the word in the title or a derivative of this word.



On Friday night, I actually went to my first evening crop at my LSS and for a small fee had use of some awesome tools which I wish I had at home. I snatched up the opportunity and used two of the MS boarder punches on this layout that drove away the straight edges that were annoying me. (also punched some random scraps for possible later use and will be going back)


Considering there are so many photos, figured I should go light on the embellishments, using only two untouched Kaisercreaft wood Easter eggs and some eggs which I also used on the Easter basket.


And of course a Purple Pumpkin button.

Materials
Cardstock - Serenade
We R Memory Keepers - Cotton Tail - Sweet Spot
Doodlebug Design - Sugar & Spice - Just Ducky
American Crafts - Thickers - Hello
Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mists- Pop Rocks
Americana - Acrylic Paint - Dark Chocolate
Kaisercraft - Mini Alpha - White & Chocolate
Kaisercraft - Flourish Pack - Eggs
Purple Pumpkin - Fabric Buttons - Chick
Unknown - Ribbon and small eggs

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Nic. Love the rabbit ears. She obviously takes after her grandmother when it comes to chocolate!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont know which i would eat first, Chloe or the chocolate, both are delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous double pager! I love double pagers! I haven't done one in a while actually - this is so much fun and how cool are those Thickers? Really cool for this layout's theme hey!! :D

    ReplyDelete